Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: "Start spreading the news....."

  1. #1
    Inactive Member zap_sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "I'm leaving next week. I'm going to be a part of it New York, New York!" [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    I got accepted to a college in New York City and I'm going to check it out next weekend. I still can't believe my good fortune! I haven't been to NYC in so long. My whole family just kind of spread out from there and New Jersey and I miss it so much.

    I'm still trying to butter my dad into letting me go to AGP. I think he may be cracking.

    I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I used multiple punctuation marks. Yay!!!!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 23, 2006 08:15 PM: Message edited by: zap_sea ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on being accepted to college!! I hope you get to go to AGP. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to Go!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! That's fabulous news. I hope your Dad decides a trip to AGPNY is a just reward for getting your acceptance. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How wonderful for you. Congrats. Keep up the good work.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I've been to NY once with my mom and it was amazing. Hehe and I just love the topic title, I started singing when I saw it [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!Make sure that if you go to AGPNY you get yourself a present for getting into the college.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! You'll have to treat yourself to a special AGP purchased doll just for taking to college with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member zap_sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everybody! I have $75 saved up so far and I'm going to try to bug my parents for more. Possibly even enough to get (dare I say it?)...Jess. If I do go there I'll probably end up mainly getting stuff for my mom and my sister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •